Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mathematics Education

Now that I am about to start a new career in research, I feel the need to ascertain the usefulness of this work.
Are students now learning differntly after this research?
This question in itself requires research, I am sure that some scientists have addressed this question and there are answers. Nevertheless in my heart of hearts I feel that the question and the discipline, are of a different class of things than the questions I am used to in Physics. Putting aside the question about the scientific character of Education Sciences in general, I venture a guess. If I think carefully before I speak to students, they have more of a chance of knowing What do I mean?
For now I will leave it there.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews