Monday, June 01, 2009

Dark Matter and Dark Energy by Hung Cheng

Over a year ago Professor Cheng from MIT proposed a hypothesis. If the Universe is Scale Invariant, then there is Dark energy and matter. You can read his proposal here.

I know Professor Cheng, he is a deep thinker, with an impressive track record, he is tenured at MIT. Besides, he has his own thoughts, the product of an original mind.

Is it true?

Only experimental tests can answer this, he is a scientist.

I just found out about his proposal today, because I was trying to make sense of Craig Hogan's idea for the Holographic Universe.

Hogan's ideas, ring a slight bell sound in my head, similar with the almost forty year old Expanding Proton discovery, of Professors Hung Cheng and Tai Tsun Wu, in the US, together with Frolov, Gribov, and Lipatov in the USSR.

I just started thinking about this today. More to come later.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews