Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Am I a Pundit?

I doubt that people are waiting to hear my reaction to President Obama's speech today. Nevertheless here it is:

Barry is smarter than W.. I want him in my team. No more (rich) C students in the White House! Go Harvard; Yale: Shame on You.

Now there are more soldiers to send to Afghanistan, and I expect that Obama will take young men and women from there also, and give them a fat G.I.-Bill.

As a Mexican I do not understand why young people should be sent to the other side of the world, to fight people they never met.

No Mexican soldier went to Iraq or Afghanistan, I am proud of the foreign policy of my country. During the Vietnam war I was not asked by my government to go fight Vietnamese kids I didn't know. I thank my ancestors for this peaceful country I inherited.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews