Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Are Young People Leftists?

Growing up in Mexico in the public education system I consider myself leftist. I am concerned more about the majorities, than the minorities. I did not aspire to own a factory and have many employees. I believe the owners of the means of production are basically selfish. The head of the I.M.F., thinks it is o.k. to grab a black woman from Africa and force her to have oral sex in a hotel room, where his handlers, very likely as spoiled as him, paid $3,000 per night. I am in a hotel room right now, to teach outside of my home base, I pay $25 a night.

Obviously he is not acting like the leftist he brags to be. Without knowing the verdict, he seems a phony to me.

The only interest in the masses of Africa he seems to have, is to get blow jobs. What is there for me? kind of mentality.

The facebook/Twitter youth of Tunisia and Egypt, have smartphones. Are they leftists?

I believe there is an element of bourgeois mentality in that movement. There are kids like that in Venezuela, Cuba, China, ...

I hope those young people side with the masses, and not just trying to be capitalists with pairs of shoes they won't use.

Maybe is a stage; I believe in young people. What else can I believe in?

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews