Saturday, July 28, 2012

Report

For those who know me personally, and are following this blog I have this to say:

I am looking for a job as a Science instructor in the US. I do not feel safe in Mexico, and I don't want my family to live there. Furthermore, I am considering several business ideas. I  keep a few blogs; you can find them in my profile.

Family, and friends have come through to help us. We are going to make it.

Our family is viable, we are just going through hard times. You can read the note below about Spanish families. I am mainly Spanish, even though for many years I thought I was mestizo, because of my skin color. This time that I spent almost three years in Mexico, I figured out that we, very likely, are not mestizos. My father comes from a racist society he himself couldn't stand; he left that country early in his life. My mother is from a small town, where to this day, our family  does not really think Indians are like us. They have owned land for generations, and they are used to having pawns, and house servants. It is very unlikely that any ancestor of mine is 100% American Indian. I mean American, in the sense of the American Continent, North, Central, and South, not in the US sense. Thus, I feel touched by that Spanish story.

These are hard times.

We will make it!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews