Sunday, August 19, 2012

Gravitas at 63

Next September 10, I will turn 63.

I love my daughter Leza, my son Lev, and my wife Mary. We are an American Family!

We are free. If you Google some of us, you may be surprised. But, I believe that in this country, we have the right to be what you find in the Open Internet. We do not have a PR team to clean our image, and I believe, that that is the beauty of our American Family.

 In this blog, and more in Eduardo Cantoral, you will find what I am about.

 If I am lucky, I am two thirds of the way, to the appointment, we all have with death.

I believe in being born, living, and dying. I do not need to sugar coat that fact. I feel healthy, though. Maybe a bit miffed, by the amount of hair and teeth, I still own. But otherwise, I expect to do my best work, in the rest of my allotted time. Einstein said, that death was good, because then you could see life as a work of art. A beginning, a middle, and an end.

There.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews