Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blogs and Jobs

I write this blog; do I want a future employer to read it?

I try to write in such a way that the reader gets to know me but not hurt me. That conflict produces the material you read here. If I was writing a confidential personal letter, I would expose myself more. The problem with the blog is that I do not know who am I writing to.

If nobody reads the blog, it really does not matter, how or what I write. It turns into some reflective action.

What I am thinking right now, and people that know me will know what events am I referring to, can be expressed more abstractly in the following way.

We are accepted or not inside communities. It is like an immune response of the institution in question. I act "normal", but some people around me do not act that way, they act "normal" in their own way.

I am going to move to a community that takes well to me, and I will take well to the community.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews