Sunday, March 27, 2011

Reflection

Recently a friend of mine told me he had trouble getting traffic to his blog. I agreed with him on the then, personal character of this medium. I write for me, if somebody else finds it interesting, that's good too.

I have had close to 90,000 visitors in close to a year. 84,227 reads the meter right now. Not bad. Still this is a private site, maybe with some public interest. In the beginning I was writing for my Glenbard East High School students  in Lombard, Illinois. I doubt it if any of those kids is still reading this.

My son, and wife are doing well without my money, my daughter could use some though. In any case, I have a little bit of a respite, while I plan my graceful exit from Mexico, I am doing some research on the evolution of childhood.

My overall interest is Information: as a philosophical and physical category.

We have entered the Information Era. One possible date is the NYT WikiLeaks papers release date, of the US war in the Middle East.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews