Saturday, March 05, 2011

Restless

There are several things bugging me.

First, I was considered a hoax by somebody in Wikipedia, because I posted the word Memeland, without  a prior source. I made up that word, and it means something, you can read my note here. Therefore any kid with a mouse can erase my piece in Wikipedia. I know that a committee there, is supposed  to defend us from hoaxes. None of them wrote to me to find out what I meant. I would've been happy to explain.

I know that Wikipedia is not a legit place to discuss new ideas, fortunately nobody has erased my post in MY blogspot. Think of it, it is not mine, maybe the owners are Segei Brin, and Larry Page; who knows. When if I have more work to support my hunch, I may send a paper to the arXiv, unless somebody there will stop that also. More to the point, if my ideas about Information, ever get off the ground, I'll tell all my friends, and give lectures. I am not there yet.

Why my restlessness?

I am working at the Autonomous University of Guerrero. The authorities have announced that all of us will need IDs to enter school. I guess somebody from the First World, will find this incredible, but yes, here in the Third World, we live in an alternative reality. I have been a guest for close to three years now, I do not have a uagro.mx e-mail address, neither do I have an ID.

What's the big deal, just get your ID right?

Guess what they want to give us IDs?  A few months back, they kidnapped our previous University President; Rector we call it here. Arturo Dolores Contreras Gómez. 

To tell you the truth, that little fact does not make me feel safe, just because now I will have an ID to protect me.

I feel like looking for another place to work.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews