Thursday, May 05, 2011

Ten Years of My Life

September 11, 2001 caught me working for Lucent Technologies in Naperville. Ten years later I find myself working for a poor third world university. This was a wild ride.

Can I draw conclusions?

I am glad Osama is dead, he partly ruined my life. I want to go beyond the man and try to spy some future consequences in my life caused by Obama's courageous determination to end this nightmare. Bush was just a stupid bully, no brains to take Osama down. I'm sorry if there are any Bush fans reading this. His stupidity ruined many lives, mine included.

Obama represents smart and courageous new blood in the American body. Welcome gene mixing; that is the way to the future. The inbred American ruling elite took us down this hole we are trying to get out of.

My children are mixed also, I expect a lot from them.

I come from one of the best Mexican engineering schools, my country has not done much in these ten years either, that is why I do not blame Osama completely for my sorry state. Nevertheless this fundamentalist interlude in the Middle East has to stop, as well as the Christian one Bush represents.

Today a new Era started in Mexico also, the poet Javier Sicilia is leading a march of thousands of people from Cuernavaca to Mexico City, they expect to get there on Sunday, the distance is close to one hundred kilometers. All over  Mexico other people are joining this movement, some Mexicans abroad are participating also, some in the US, and some in Europe.

Our problem is the sick state of the political body, corroded by the corrupting power of vice; vice of cosmic proportions. We are talking about hundreds of thousands of millions of ill gotten dollars.

Enough is enough: ¡Estamos hasta la madre!

I am planning the rest of my life.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews