Sunday, June 12, 2011

Middle Classes v. The Poor?

Iran and Syria are in a state of war with the middle classes in their midst, which have access to the Internet. Ms. Clinton from the US is supporting with millions of dollars this effort to outflank these governments, and financially support this middle class uprising, which of course, I support, since I belong to that class, my salary as a university professor puts me far, really far, from the income of the average Guerrero citizen.

The Iranian revolution claims to represent poor people who were oppressed by the Sha of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. Hugo Chavez is an enemy of Ms. Clinton also;  he claims to represent the poor.

I know by what happened to my family, that the 1910 uprising against the rich, Porfirio Diaz's regime here in Mexico, ended, a hundred years later, with a very poor country, where many are illiterate.

Yes, I believe the middle classes of the Arab Spring, are only taking care of themselves.

On the other hand, I do not know how much the Syrian Government has the poor Syrian masses in their hearts, when they slaughter their people.

I'll rather be a pacifist.

Stop War!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews