Friday, June 10, 2011

On Relevant Science

This site was started to help high school students to find Relevant Science. I just gave a talk On Science for high school students from Tecoanapa Guerrero, near Acapulco. They don't know why science is relevant if they are not clearly told. Science does not happen spontaneously in students minds.

Some peers complain that I do not write my stuff, that I became a journalist. All my readers should know that if, and when, I discover something new, you'll hear about it. There is a Time.

I will be happy if just ONE high school student finds something here that helps her take the plunge to become a scientist.

BTW if she is Latina, even more.

One girl from Tecoanapa wants to be an Astronomer!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews