Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Back

Last week I did not write in this Blog; I try to keep it current, but somehow when back in the city where I grew up, I did not find the time. Particularly touching for me was to be back at my Alma Mater. The National Polytechnic Institute; north of the City, it is the major higher learning institution. When I was a student there, the total area was already big, but it was not built, nor, I am afraid to say, was it well kept.

Now it is beautiful. Many workers keep it like a big garden. Mexico City does not lack fresh water, it rains profusely, especially this part of the year, then it is no wonder how green the place is.

The scientific meeting I attended was equally impressive. It was the twenty second version of the Latin American Meeting of Mathematics Education (RELIME). This happens every year. Next year it will be in the Dominican Republic.

All in all, a very gratifying experience. It didn´t hurt that I stayed with my beloved mother.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews