Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Philosophy

I decided to go to a math and physics high school because I could handle the humanities alone. As it turned out I only read Kant´s Critique of Pure Reason. Later I got Sartre´s Critique de la raison dialectique. I am afraid that I did not read these works thouroghly. Now I am reading Leibniz´s La Monadologie. This has to stop, I cannot go to High School again. I have to read carefully what these people had to say.

It is important also to state why I do this. My concern is with Physics. I know Quantum Field Theory, but I am working in Quantum Gravity now. I find old conceptions lacking in my quest to understand the physical world.

This is my first note on Philosophy on this Blog. I hope it is not the last one.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews