Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gustavo Gordillo

I had Gordillo's Blog in my previous Blogger template. When I changed templates it just went poof. I chose to put links back as I saw fit. I just read Gordillo's piece in La Jornada today, and chose to put him back. He is an even handed political analyst, as a student he fought against the Government forty years ago. By the way today, forty years ago the police attacked students downtown Mexico City. A long summer of struggle began, more than five hundred people were killed. Many of those students have changed the political life of Mexico. Tomorrow we vote on oil policy. I believe the government of Felipe Calderón will go ahead with his plans to give the oil to foreigners; but in the future I hope, we Mexicans can direct our destiny better. More struggles lie ahead.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews