Friday, July 25, 2008

HTML Adventures

I did do some basic HTML way back then. Then I was doing something else, like teaching high school math. Back at the university environment, now I am supposed to be more knowledgeable.

First I tried to put my Amazon PayPage link to this Blog. OK, I know how to do that I thought. Then I remember that I had changed my template. It turned out I did not know how to put it in that template; so I put it in a test page I render only in my computer at the office. Even there the silly picture never came up.

I went to iTunes then to set a myiTunes webpage. Same problem, I did not know how to position those widgets in my Blogger account. So again I went to my workbench. Now I did get the pictures, but the content never came up. I went back to iTunes to have some presence there. Now I am listening to some radio station in the US; but still nothing coming out of my widgets in my workbench.

I hope to report something more up beat next time.

One good thing though, I got my AOL webpage going, even a Journal.

0Lalo.

That is me. Lalo is nickname for Eduardo in Spanish, I figure there were many Lalos, so I stole an idea from a friend, just put a number IN FRONT, and very likely nobody has chosen that. So there it goes.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews