Monday, June 13, 2011

Private, Public?

Tony Weiner was caught with his weiner out.

I wonder if what I write here will ever work against me. I was under the illusion that my friends in Mexico don't read this blog because I write it in English. I taught an English class this term, and some of my students are following me. It was bound to happen. Fortunately I haven't shown any body parts like the Representative from NYC.

I like to be transparent, but is that wise?

It feels like I am talking to myself, but really, it is not so. I wonder about people involved in criminal activities that may follow this blog to read about another Mexican drug dealer caught in the War on Drugs. Mexican journalists have died in the hands of these gangs.

Implicit and Explicit Information. Read my lips; to read between the lines.

Anyways.

Next week we are having a Mathematica Workshop, three hours, for three days; nine hours all together. We are aiming for Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, from 4 to 7 pm.

Now I have to read those installation instructions from Wolfram Research.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews