Sunday, August 09, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I just went to the theater yesterday, here in Chilpancingo.

It is so nice to see the real kids from the previous movies, all grown up. I actually read this book, when it came out.. J.K. Rowling did a good job in character development.

She must be a wise English woman, (pardon my fixation with wise Latina woman), not like those parasites in the upper classes like Camilla Parker Bowles, now Duchess of Cornwall. I guess you can see my working class background with these comments. But there, I wrote it.

There is good magic and bad. One has to try to stick with the first. Even though Albus Dumbledore dies, he lives beyond his time, in the children, Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Of course Voldemort stays also as a bunch of "things", aslo known as "Horcruxes".

I take the kids anytime. Who wants to be an old moldy book..


2 comments:

Himu said...

I really not liked this Harry Potter
1-4 series of harry potter was awesome :) but now it is getting bad to worst for me
Watch movies online

Eduardo Cantoral said...

Thanks Himu for commenting on my site. I have only watched two of these movies. I am not a connoisseur.

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews