Saturday, August 29, 2009

Purpose in Life

Today I was walking down the street and I felt that I was not useful. Looking around I saw other people doing jobs I would not like doing, but they are useful.

Now I am readung a paper by Lorenzo Maccone and Seth Lloyd on the arrow of time. It is something like this. We don't see entropy decreasing events. They do happen, but we don't see them. Is this useful?

Even if it is true, it is hard for me to see at this point, how that helps anything. I guess I feel strange because my salary is so low, and I don't even have a paper like that.

I have not done something that will give meaning to my life. I guess I have to keep trying. What is odd, though, is that I even forget that I am looking for insights like that to have a meaningful life.

Keep on trucking.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews