Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Who Gets to Choose?

I guess most of us live under the impression that we are the architects of our own destiny. But are we?

Besides the classical free will, Quantum Mechanics dicothomy, which is reserved to a few philosophers and physicists; most of us wonder if we are pulling the strings or something or somebody else is?

I feel that right now.

There seems to be an opportunity opening for me. In the best of cases, I could have enough money to pursue my life passion. Discover truth. But life being what it is I see things moving more haphazardly.

After coming back to the place I left ten years ago, I find it more to my liking. Maybe I even regain my position here. I feel like I am inside of a novel. I'll write the draft of the novel in my next instalment.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews