Thursday, August 06, 2009

Novel About Me

It isn't clear what is holding me down. I was moving fast in life, and then all of a sudden, this writer's block, or something came along. This is annoying. I do know more than most. I know how a lot of things work. Most people I know are happy to get a piece of the picture; I look for the whole picture. This coming Gamma Ray Burst may kill us all in no time, that Near Earth Orbit object may just do us in. This carbon level in the atmosphere is too much. Is anybody paying any attention?

I feel like Woody Allen  in one of his movies. The sky is falling, and nobody is listening to me. Bernie Madoff just made out with several tens of billions of dollars, and all he gets is a slap in the hand, and over a hundred of years in prison. To me the real story is not how much, or how little Madoff was punished, but how many went laughing all the way to the bank, just in front of our noses.


Is it really true that that small joint calling itself: SmartEnterprises, is giving me a hundred grand? With that much dough I can spend a whole year searching for the meaning of life and still have some change left.

It is true that global warming efforts need all the smart gizmos that these enterprises are making, but still, give me a brake, they are just simple applications of well known physical theories. It is like if somebody was getting money for the alphabet! This is too much.

I'll take the money though, maybe I do come out with a real solution to these dwindling resources conundrum we find ourselves in.

Give me the cash, and let the good times roll.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews