Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Near and Far Future

Tomorrow I have to teach algebra and geometry. According to my last post many years from now Dark Energy could brake everything apart.

Obviously those are two very distinct time frames.

If I knew in detail what will happen soon I would be very successful and very likely wealthy. The truth is that I do not know what is going to happen from day to day, and this Universe we live in could be organized in such a way that the future is uncertain.

In the long run all of us will be dead, but then again, very few people could make much money out of that, maybe buying life insurance, but I think the insurance companies have better tools than we do to make them winners in that game also.

So what do I have to offer?

Not much, if I had some way to know the future this blog would be very popular.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews