Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Religion

Walking to my office this morning I had this thought. All of us have a religion- Here it is.

Sunny day, nice weather, good health, what else can I ask for? I thank; who? I guess God. My parents cared for me, I just expected my toys, my food, and love. They gave me all that. I was thankful. The Sun came out; it has always done that since the day I was born. I thank (God?) for that. My son just wrote a story on those issues, I do not think he will resent it, if I rip it off and post a section: 


``But this story has no beginning. God would not allow that.

He always was, He always is, and moments are relative. They are

not actual things. Man can only see the space around himself – the

intersection in front of him, the cars beside him, and the buildings

around him. Man rarely even looks up towards the sky. Man’s world is

flat.''

Problem is, I ate the apple from the Tree of Knowledge, now I know that the Sun won't come out one day. Till that day comes; I thank God.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews