Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stressed World

As I expected things are getting worse. More rains, more droughts, and to top it off. Massive unrest in Europe. Kids are upset in major European nations, they are the hardest hit. No job, no school. What are they supposed to do? Join the Italian Mafia?

This is happening in Mexico also, the only difference is that here we speak Spanish, and kids are joining the Chapo Guzmán mafia. 

There is a candidate for the position of Governor of Guerrero. I went to his meeting today (see Mixiotes below), he repeated something very simple. Do you want me to help you? Help me. Retired teachers will get more pension money, in return I want you to join a state literacy campaign. Many adults in this state do not know how to read or write in this 2010, after 100 years of Social Revolution, and 200 of Independence. This cannot stand.

It is so simple to get out of this mess. Power to Poor People!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews