Tuesday, September 29, 2009

American Politicians

They may be the best on Earth. Maybe the MPs in the British Isles come close. They are definitely better than Mexican, or Guerrero State ones; my comparison basis.

I heard them this morning all morning to finally kill Senator Rockefeller's Ammendment.

Weird.

I do need a better health insurance, I am a US resident, if this keeps going like this, I won't get any.

I believe the rich people call the shots in this country, they don't need it, they don't pass it.

This reminds me of New Hampshire car plates: Live Free, or Die!

I read it like this. In NH you either take care of yourself, or you'll die; not like the intended patriotic meaning: I'll rather die, than let the enemy take my territory.

Even with the Democrats in an Obama administration in power, we hear loud and clear from Washington: Go die, we won't help you.

Sad.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews