Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tom Friedman is the man!

This NYT journalist, makes some political calls I don't agree with, like support the war in Afghanistan. But given that I didn't grow up in the US, that is understandable, most people around the world, don't get all patriotic, when this country decides to bomb somebody. Also you should remember, that here in Mexico, Remember the Alamo!, dosen't mean the same as over the Rio Grande.

Before you start to think that my less than overenthusiastic support for the military industrial complex in charge in the USA, and therefore stop reading this. I assure you I admire the entrepreneurial American attitude, and I believe in science and technology helping us to live well on Earth.

Today Friedman (see my Twitter site links down to the right), writes a good note on the future of solar cell technologies. There are countries all over the world, seeing the light, and Tom has been writing this for several years now.

Good work Tom.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews