Thursday, September 10, 2009

Harry Markopolos and Get Smart

I'm watching C-Span, this is unbelievable. Fifty billion dollars up in smoke, and these gentlemen are saying we didn't ask anybody but Bernie.

This would be comedy, if it wasn't so devastating for those swindled.

Markopolos discovered it, but nobody checked. They did not even ask anybody but the burglar!

Markopolos looks as clueless and smart at the same time as Don Adams, aka Maxwell Smart.

I got an idea for a comedy show, maybe I'll beat Buck Henry and Mel Brooks.

W. tells his buddies: Can you use a SEC with blind mice in charge of investigations? After you feed these rodents in their role as law enforcers, you can buy them and use them as pets in your homes.

That sounds swell W. You are really smart, you know. Give the mice business cards though! The business card idea comes from Max (Markopolos).

I kid you not, some of these lines come from the actual C-Span comedy show, I mean senate hearings.

Oh, I forgot. Give pink slips also.

Markopolos thought of the pink slips. We are in good hands, I feel so relieved now.

Eagles and Turkeys, also made it to the show.

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert should put this in Comedy Central.

Great entertainment.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews