Saturday, September 19, 2009

Trusting Obama

I have a digg account. I use it more to keep track of my interest than to have conversations with other users. Nevertheless las night I posted Bob Herbert's opinion piece. I like most of his posts, this touched a chord on me. I had seen to sadness how a group of white Americans took to the streets to vilify President Obama.

I wrote a comment, which I rarely do, on my digg space. Independently of race, what I believe is that this man is smart. I'm listening right now to his speech this week on financial regulations.

I am starting to consider giving a new chance to my efforts to make a living in the US.  Initially I had a very good job at  Lucent Technologies, then everything fell apart on Mr. George W. Bush watch.

If I trust the judgemnent of this man, I should show it with my actions.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews