Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Is it Possible to Move without Congress?

The President, both houses of Congress in Democratic hands. Can I predict something?

The lobbyists will win.

Today the EPA moved into regulation after years of toothless regulations.

I don't think that it is possible to move without Congress, and therefore without the lobbyists.

Today's announcement seems to me to play some symbolic meaning.

When the real rulers of the World feel that the Earth and people are going down the drain, and only if they don't dumbly believe that they can save themselves as the rest of us perish; we may have a chance to survive.

Another possibility, I don't discount, is that when everything starts to fail, as I am already expecting, all of us will finally start fixing things.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews