Monday, September 14, 2009

Is This Possible?

I do have the need to go home in Chicago, as often as possible. That costs money, you know?

My first idea was to get a research grant and do it. Nevertheless this takes time, I am wondering if there are other ways.

People that work for airlines get discounts. I do not know anybody in that position.

What I am thinking, and writing here, is that if I actually lived in two countries at the same time, that makes me a businessman or high rated scientist. Since I am neither, here I am wondering in writing how to do this.

When I am in Chicago I can go to the library, and get reading material that will cost me more here in Mexico. I just feel it will be better to do my work, to be in both places almost every month. I am planning to go to another town in Mexico, almost every month.

The question is then: Is it possible to convince people to support me for being in two countries?

I do not know the answer yet, I feel though that there must be a practical answer to this question.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews