Thursday, November 19, 2009

Innovation

Google officially challenged Microsoft today. A new paradigm, if established, will change the winner from Windows to Google OS. I saw this coming since at least 1995, but then there was no rich kid in the block that could threatened the company at Redmond.

I feel more like an American than like a Chinese. Even though, at that level, one could also envisioned a shift. I feel more individualistic than a clog in a machine for the common good. I do not believe that the Chinese are better, or the Americans. Each people has its own history and culture. There is no apex of progress towards which all of us move.

If I am going to leave my mark on this earth, it will have to be as an individual, like Nikola Tesla, Steve Jobs, or Sergey Brin.

How does one do that?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to quit reading the news and start writing... ;)

Eduardo Cantoral said...

yes

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews