Sunday, November 01, 2009

Not Environmental

I just added a link to my blog list. NotEnvironmental.blogspot.com. I was warned that there may be some blogger violations. I downloaded a pdf from the blog. Maybe that is a violation, I don't know. The document in question is called: pamphlet.pdf, and one can read a well reasoned argument about the mess we are in. As I understand the message, one could say, that the people that caused the problem to begin with, the greedy capitalists, are not going to solve it. The Copenhagen meeting in a few days won't get a solution. Those people are the problem, like Ronald Reagan used to say, the Government is the Problem. I think he meant, the Government that stopped his wealthy friends from screwing up most of us.

The point of the pamphlet is different. The governments at Copenhagen are the problem, because they mainly represent the greedy wealthy. Al Gore, has a new book out. "Our Choice: A Plan to Solve the Climate Crisis". Gore sides with the governments as opposed to the pamphlet writers.

Which side am I on?

I expect that when the shit hits the fan, we have to be ready, it will be a bunch of paramilitary gangs defending the wealthy, like in New Orleans a few years back, when Katrina hit.

I am not about to join any environmental guerrilla group, but I am old enough to know that when the legendary fecal matter gets out, you better hide, or take care of yourself somehow. This won't be the first, nor the last time a catastrophe hits humans. I just read how in 1645 thousands of Mexicans died in Guerrero, due to Spanish deceases they were not immune to. The Mexicans around were not vaccinated, they are just the ones chosen by natural selection, they have immunity now to European diseases.

Get ready, the big waves of Historic Change are coming, and I do not mean the return of Jesus Christ, I just mean a repeat of forgotten human catastrophes, like the collapse of the Mayan, Aztec, and Inca Empires.

Shit happens..

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews