Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Eduardo Guendelman

I don't know this gentleman personally. Recently I was in Taxco, Mexico, and he gave a talk on how to go back to science after a stint in business. A friend had asked me to give a similar talk before, but I didn't.

I read yesterday in Science magazine about this wormhole solution I just posted below.  Guendelman was asked his opinion on the wormhole for the article on Science.

After I read the nice article by Poplawski, from Indiana University, linked below, I see that Guendelman has worked on similar issues.

I guess, there is life after business. I just haven't found my way back yet.

I also see that Guendelman is working in Israel, I guess the position he had in Mexico City was not conducive to deep thinking.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews