Friday, April 02, 2010

Minorities in America

I am a member of a minority, so this note is against me also.

Alberto Gonzalez and John Yoo had positions of power. In my humble opinion, they misused that power. It seems to me that they got there because they were so eager for recognition, that they were willing to do anything to please the white men that hired them. In the US there were house slaves. They wanted to be in good terms with the master, so they betrayed their own people.

I am reading Daniel Ellsberg book: "Secrets". He was white and he chose to betray the president and side with the people of the US. Reading his book I thought how that could have opened the doors to people of less moral standing. The ones that will do anything for the boss. Maybe if he would have found a better way to direct policy, instead of blowing his cover; we would never have had the "Torture Memos".

So it goes.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews