Monday, April 05, 2010

My Business (1)

This morning when I was taking my son to school, I heard on NPR that some people cannot let go of their worthless possessions, even though some times they are a fire hazard in their homes. I knew about the syndrome and I do collect books from library sales. So I felt reflected by the radio comments.

I do feel like my behavior is eccentric. This blog for instance; it is not paid for. Since I posted my first note in an online newspaper in Puebla, Mexico; La Jornada de Oriente, that I myself and a group of friends, were hosting at the Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, I have not been able to stop this vice. Aurelio Fernández Fuentes, a friend of mine and director of the paper never paid for that work. I did not request any pay for myself. He is also in charge of the Puebla University Disaster Center, as you can read from the previous link.

I am an entrepreneur, I have to give others something to do. It is difficult for me to just do somebody's bidding. I am stuck.

The problem, as I see it, is not to act like everybody else, but to make a living doing what you feel like doing, and not going to the far side.

More to come.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews