Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Digg

The new version of Digg is coming. No new subscribers to the old Digg. I already have my account: http://new.digg.com/cantoral

Tweeter offered today a new feature: Follow Suggestions.

/. Is dead.

Evolution; rapid evolution is the Internet way. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, predicted it, and called it the Noosphere.

I already claim my territory: Google Search for Relevant Science.

Even though I am 12075 in Wikio ranking; I exist, which is the important thing at this state of the Global Brain Evolution.

Eric S. Raymond wrote a nice piece a long time ago, called Homesteading the Noosphere.

Claim your lot! Go West Young Man!

Actually I do not know if it is West, Up or Down. It is somewhere.

I invent a new service here:

Twi

Like Twitter, but smaller. What about 70 character, instead of 140?

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews