Friday, July 23, 2010

Thank God for Google!

I upgraded my Firefox in Ubuntu today. All of a sudden my Tex the World plugin was not working. I finally installed the Latex Composer plugin in Firefox. Nifty calculator like widget to see Latex code, problem was I wanted it for blogger. So I go to yourequations.com. Nice; I see though that by October 31, 2010 they finish the service, and I am welcome to run my own Web Server, with the free JavaScript ready to go; problem is I really do not want to be in charge of keeping my PC all night to provide the service to the whole world. My son is already having trouble hosting, Fuck the Titanic at home; all I get is cashed page that my son would hate; in http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.fuckthetitanic.com/

No, no. I hope somebody, (Google?) will host this site instead.

But come to think about it, Google Chrome is very happy with [;\Tex;] [; the \hfill World;]. I guess somebody that actually knows how to make money is already thinking this through.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews