Friday, February 12, 2010

Greek Economic Activity

I have a niece in Germany; after marrying a German citizen, she moved there. She does not have a job. Now I read that Greece is in economic trouble. I am starting to worry about her.

You can read in the NYT about this.

Here I present a proposal.

Go South Young Man!

Somehow I remembered my dear friend Jean Pestieau. He came to Mexico and gave us something high to thrive for. I believe he has invited some of his students to go to Africa, and taken some African students himself.

I see need for growth in the South, not in the North. The go west slogan is so XIXth century. The Mexicans already took California back: Hi, Mayor Antonio Villarraigosa.

Young Europeans should consider moving South; but without their Conquistador Armies. We had enough of that. Now they should consider coming to help us, not to subjugate us. Already we have a migration of Yugoslav scientists. They are welcome.

Do we have problems? You bet.

Just read 2666, before you come.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews