Friday, February 12, 2010

Kevin Rose

This kid is amazing!

He looks like a version of my son, two or three years down the road.

Thanks Kevin, I was just feeling really down today. Living in a land of zombies, is not the most rewarding experience.

I feel like I have to move on.

I watched a video with his smart and fast description of what happened this week with buzz.google.com (Kevin Rose).

Also today I failed miserably installing OpenOffice3.2 in my Ubuntu 9.04. I tried twice.

Two kids made my day, Kevin and Carmen.

I love kids. Grown ups are so boring. I take upon my father, he loved all his children, and then some.

I have my students on Buzz, and I will try to understand and write here what this wise kid just dumped on me.

Kevin claims that no super-duper software engine can outperform real human brains trying to make sense of the cloud. The other two smart kids in Mountain View, already figured out that much, and thus released Buzz.

These guys are like brand new neurons in this worldwide brain predicted by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, the noosphere. They are the fastest growing and newest part of the Earth's brain.

I have to go nearer my kid so he can reach his potential.

Tomorrow he is going to Elk Grove to compete with other smart kids. He is in the Speech Team of his high school. He was accepted to another college this week.

There is intelligence on Earth after all; thank God.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews