Monday, March 08, 2010

An Effort to Read the Hidden Hand of Media

I post Fidel Castro, James Hansen, and James Lovelock. You know? They do not exist for the Media. The media only looks at them when they want to demonize Fidel.

Is this an accident?

Noam Chomsky has a nice video: Manufacturing Consent.

I do believe what Professor Chomsky says. I started believing in him, since I went to one of his Winter Lectures, when I was at MIT, in the early 80s.

In general I veer away from secret plots. Not because I believe they do not exist, but because they are secret, right? So I won't be able to know.

I think this is different though. Any thinking person can understand the reason why Rupert Murdoch, the owner of Fox Media, does not want us to know what his intentions are. Minorities vs. majorities. You are not going to tell the majorities what your intentions against them are, and then let them vote. That will be political suicide.

Here I write what to look for:
  • How many times have you seen these names on Fox News?
  • How many times Fox News has supported the agenda of President Obama?
  • Is Fox News for or against Climate Change proofs?
I hope you get the idea.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews