Saturday, March 27, 2010

Family

Around where I grew up; a boy meets a girl, falls in love and follows the bible instruction: "be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth" (Genesis 9:1).

I have two beautiful children, so I have done my part right? Wrong. I still feel that our viability is not assured. You know, I set them in a path, similar to what my father set me on before. They are not good material for the army or the church, and sometimes I wonder if they are good material for business, other people's business I mean.

When I got scholarships which more or less left me free to do what I wanted, I was OK, but then came the time of fulfilling somebody else's expectations, and that didn't work that well. For a long time I have been contemplating building my own business. My daughter is not making use of the best she has to offer, because her employer doesn't even know what she can  do. Some of my employer's also didn't know what to do with me. I set myself to discover important ideas good for everybody. I haven't done that, and now I am stranded.

More to come.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews