Saturday, January 23, 2010

China, Japan, and India

History of Science used to be History of Greek culture. Not anymore. Since Prof. Joseph wrote The Crest of the Peacock, more and more Indians and Chinese have claimed their rightful place in the history of ideas.

Today I want to add to my recognition for the work of Erik Verlinde from Europe, a well deserved acknowledgement to the work of T. Padmanabhan from India, and Rong-Gen Caia, , Li-Ming Caob , and Nobuyoshi Ohtab; from China and Japan.

Obviously Gravity as an emergent feature of our Universe is a hot topic in theoretical physics right now. But these scientists, are not newcomers. They have helped developed the ideas I have been presenting in this blog, and I will be remiss if I didn't acknowledge their contribution.

There.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews