Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sharif Abdel Kaddous

Who is this person?

The revolution won't be televised. If you keep watching Murdoch's "information" channels, you will never know who is this courageous, handsome, and young American journalist.

He is risking his life at this very moment at the center of Hell on Earth.

Today I saw his report from Haiti, together with this courageous woman, Amy Goodman, in Democracy Now!

She was at New Orleans, during Katrina's catastrophe, asking strong white men why couldn't they pick up black people's dead bodies that had been on the ground for days! She only got the lame answer that they only follow orders.

I can report that my mother survived the 1985 Mexico City's catastrophe. My kid brother stayed with her for years, organizing from the ground up; he was at some point the head of their building organization. Eventually he achieved something, I cannot believe to this day. She now owns the apartment where I grew up, and fortunately that apartment was spared from the earthquake. It is a beautiful place - for me it is the center of Heaven on Earth. When I go there and talk to her, I feel she is the Oracle in the Matrix trilogy. She is a wise Latina Woman in Mexico City.

¡Sí se puede!

Yes, it can be done!

From the ground up; that is the only way to save ourselves from the global catastrophe I see coming. Let us all get together like the brothers and sisters that came out of Africa. That is what we are. We are all Africans, and today we are all Haitians.

Thank you Amy.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews