Thursday, July 15, 2010

$30,000,000 For Diego Fernández de Cevallos

When I was 18, I heard Diego (with beard) at UNAM. For a politician from the rightist party PAN, it was strange that he will support the students during that fateful year of 1968.

Later on in life he became a successful lawyer and politician, he almost became president of Mexico.

A few months ago he was kidnapped, now we can read in La Jornada, a Mexico City newspaper, that the ransom is thirty millions dollars.

What is the meaning of money? I really hope his family can collect the bills, and the people holding him, will let him free.

I know all of us want paper bills that we call money, but right now I feel, that a human life is more important.

Update September 14, 2010

50 million dollars.

Update December 20, 2010

20 million dollars

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews