Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can We Make a Time Machine?

The nays had it.

I had a poll on this issue on this blog. I do not know how to make one, but Aharonov has an interesting idea of what is Quantum Mechancis, which connects with the idea of time.

The only time travel I know is Einstein's. The twin paradox. I guess that doesn't qualify. One wants to mean going to our own past.

Prof. Igor Novikov claims that as long no contradictions are produced, which by the way is what Aharonov uses also, Physics does not ban time travel to the past.


Prof. Gott has written a book on the subject.

Finally there is an article in:

Time Travel


My opinion is that until we have a Quantum Gravity theory we won't know. Even with the theory at hand we may never know.

Not very original, eh?

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews