Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stephen King vs. Neven Simicevic

I just read a beautiful article by Professor Simicevic of Center for Applied Physics Studies, Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, LA 71272, USA

He gave his work for free, you can find it in:

Finite Difference-Time Domain solution of the Dirac equation and the dynamics of the Aharonov-Bohm effect


It has animation and teaches us about electron motion in strong magnetic fields.


On the other hand I read in the NYT that Stephen King's publisher is worried about the income this great writer will get if e-books become popular.


This is obscene. King does not need more money for writing the same book, over and over again.

I'm sorry if I insulted King's fans. I don't think this is fair.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dr. Simicevic is my Physics teacher at LA Tech. He is a very intelligent man. I believe it would be great if he got recognized for his great writings. Stephen King needs to be a little less greedy in my opinion.

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews