Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gold/USDollar

You can check daily at:

http://goldprice.org/spot-gold.html

We are hovering around one thousand dollars one ounce = oz = 35.274 g

Thirty five grams is tiny. How could that little amount of gold be the same as one thousand dollars?

Somebody I posted in this blog, claims that a year from now it will be two thousand dollars.

I feel this measure, the price of gold, is more relevant for the end of the world as we know it, than any Mayan calendar date (2012).

Is there a way out?

The Mexican President already attacked one of the oldest workers unions of Mexico (SME).

Today I heard Slavoj Zizek in Democracy Now!, saying that we block reality. This is insane, rich people are going to bury us in a mountain of waste, and they don't even know they are doing it. Dr. James Hansen from Columbia University already broke the law in the US.

I feel sorry that these writings do not reach the number of people necessary to cause change at the level necessary.

I hope against all hope, that I am wrong, and next year we won't have 35 grams of anything equivalent, in any way to two thousand dollars.

The very fact that the man, Peter Spina, is counting on that, to become wealthier saddens me.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews