Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Punishment?

Today I saw the Frontline documentary aired yesterday, and read the NYT article on Executive Compensation.

Are these events synchronized?

I hope not, that would mean that TV executives just follow the Government line.
I do respect Brooksley Born, she showed courage when it counted, not the Frontline producers that need a green light signal from the White House.

I remember the San Juan Chamula people that either all belong to the Catholic Church, or to a Protestant Church that moved in town, but not both at the same time.

Which brings another news item to my mind. The Anglican Church members are invited to the Catholic Church, because they are against gay marriage.

This is pathetic, use your own head!

Anyway, Ann Rand is out, Brooksley Born is in.

The King is dead. Long live the King.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews