Sunday, October 18, 2009

Something Funny is Going On

The NYT reports:

New Medical Marijuana Policy Issued

This is for Monday 19, 2009

I read Sunday 18, 2009 that Mexican army units were dispatched to Electric Power Stations on the pretention of fighting drug dealers, when in reality they had a plan approved in March of this year, to break down the Electricity Workers Union (SME).


Is this a coincidence? Did Obama consult with Calderón on this?

I hope not. Not after Obama gets a Nobel Peace Prize, and Bono writes an extremely positive piece on him in the NYT.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope not too.

Eduardo Cantoral said...

I hate to encourage a plot mentality. The Illuminati are ready to do us in.

On the other hand our President did not tell us anything about his plan to take the Electric Company that serves the center of the country; until one Saturday night.

Surprise, you may have blackouts for several days.

That is not the way to govern a country.

Unknown said...

No, it isn't, and I don't like to support revolution, unless it's necessary.

Eduardo Cantoral said...

I am the last to want a revolution in Mexico. My grandparents were involved in the last one in 1910.

I hope we find a democratic way to better people's lives.

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews