Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Discovering Hot Water

"MEXICO CITY -- President Felipe Calderón sent more than 1,000 riot police to take over operations of an important but inefficient and financially strapped power-distribution company late Saturday, setting the stage for a showdown with a powerful electricians' union and its political and labor allies."

By José de Córdoba

It took three days for this analyst to discover this. They should hire me. I wrote it here as soon as it happened, as you can read in this blog.

I believe that this journalist knows what is happening, as much as I do, or more; but he chooses to disclose these discoveries as it suits him, or suits his employer.

I guess my readers may say that I am discovering hot water myself.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews